[guide.chat] The chase

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:54:04 +0100

Hi all
well

Dawn me and senn Malcolm ging to be in the chase

Daft Jim is the chaser

oops looks the part

Right

Vanessa is Bradly but women bradly who is going to ask questions

right lets start the show here goes

Good morning all its Daft jim here welcome to the chat chase

all 4 contestants waiting to talk abut themselves
they all want to win thousands and thousands of pounds.

Right

first of all Dawn tell audiance about yourself

Hello I am Dawn love horses and married to chris i yearn a lot so please
forgive me.

Vanessa
right Carol introduce yourself too

My name is Carol fat and chubby and love food could eat nice cake now

Senn

Hello my name is Senn
I never have anything to say I am just so boring.

Malcolm

I just love women and hoping Jann is chaser today.

Right here is Carol going to ask you question
are you ready!

Yes,

if you have 6 cakes in front of you now how many left if you take 3 away?

Carol answere

None because eat them all.

Vanessa
well done you won one thousand pounds.

now who do you think you be up against tonight

could it be daft jim who is not all there looks like a huge cuddly bear

or could it be poetriest herold who loves to joke around

or could it be tony who is never in always out and about

or could it be jann who loves to massarge men

Carol

i would like daft jim please

so guess who walks on oh wow oh wow carol shouts its huge teddy bear daft jim

Vanessa says
chaser

Daft jim says
good morning Carol
well if your going to talk about food then i am not going to let you win any
cakes

Carol
sob sob sob

Vanessa
right can we get on with it now
chaser what are your offers

Chaser

£500

Vanessa if higher offer what will it be?

chaser

five thousands pounds

Carol
you bloody tight fisted sod

show starts

Vanessa carol what is your favourite choclate

Carol
dairy milk

good you won £500
go and sit with team

Vanessa
right next up is Senn

right senn

why are you so boring these days

Senn because never have anybody to talk too or jus the way I am.

vanessa well done you won thousand punds

chaser daft jim walks on like thunder

hello senn

 Hello chaser.

if your so boring why are you on the chase

Senn

because i love to show off and be in front of cameras on tv

well done you won £500

next up is Dawn

right Dawn  what colurs are horses

Dawn

Chesnut colur dark brown or black

Vanessa

what was name of black horse in film back in the 70's

Black beauty

well done

chaser walks on

hello dawn

Hello chaser
so your a smart ars then are you?

yes i am

you have won ten thousands pournds oh wow oh wow said all the team.

Last up is Malcolm

good evening malcolm

good evening vanessa

right are you ready.

of course i am

right in first aid
how do you give kiss of life

well you lie down on top of the person just keep kissing pationately till they
pass out.

Vanessa
excellent

chaser walks on heavy boots on

Good morning malcolm

Good morning chaser.

so you love your women do you

yes i do

you have won twenty thousands pounds wow oh wow
all the chat room members all get so jealous all turn their tv's off

can anybody els beat the chaser daft jim?

bye

from contestants and vanessa

xxxx