[guide.chat] The Voice final

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:23:34 +0100

Hi Carol and all voice fans. Oh wasn't it amazing tonight? I loved all of them.
My favourite duets were of Jessie J with Vince and Danny with Bo. Ah such a
shame Vince had to be knocked out in fourth place not so good I thought he was
amazing. Well Bo, Lee Anne and Tyler did their final songs very well in the
last round. There were a couple of stars singing too I just loved Ed Sheeran.
He won a couple of Brit awards and now I know why he's an amazing singer and he
also plays guitar. Oh dear I'm a bit disappointed Lee Anne won. I was hoping it
was either going to be Bo. Oh well she was good anyway. Oh dear Carol we both
guessed wrong about Bo winning so no bar of chocolate for us now oh dear lol.
Love Clare xxxx