[guide.chat] The Voice

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:59:59 -0000

Good evening all. I have just heard an amazing programme on the TV on BBC1.
It's called the voice and started tonight. It's another singing competition but
it's different to the x factor as they are only judged on their voice at the
auditions and not what they look like. I'm already enjoying it there's some
good singers on there. Tom Jones is a judge as is Jessie J, there's a man from
the black eyed peas called Will and another Irish man but I don't know who he
is. I know he's called Danny but I didn't recognise him from anywhere. The
contestants have to sing in front of an audience as well as the judges. While
each contestant sings the judges have to vote by pressing their buzzers. If the
person gets no votes they are out straight away. If more than one judge votes
for them or if all of them vote then the contestant has to choose which judge
they want to work with. Each judge is allowed 10 contestants on their team. The
winner gets a record deal. It's very good. It's ideal for me as it's not
visual. I certainly prefer it to Britain's got talent which also started a new
series tonight at 8 PM on ITV1. The voice started at 7 and finished at 8.20. I
can't wait for next week's show. Did anyone else listen to it. Love Clare