[guide.chat] The Concert

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:27:59 -0000

Good afternoon all. We all enjoyed the concert last night oh what an amazing
night. It started at 7.30 and went on till 10.30 including a 20 minute
interval. Well the stars that were on were. Brian Pool from the Tremlows,
Vanity Fair, Brian Highland, Chris Montez, and last of all Peter Noon from
Herman's Hermits. They certainly saved the best for last even though they were
all good. We were all singing and clapping along and even dancing near our
seats. It was so lively. It was very loud and our ears were ringing after but
was certainly well worth it. Well not sure if I spelt all the stars names right
but at least they sound right haha. I took my own drink as I always do when I
go to shows. I took a bottle of water and of course some mini eggs so got my
all important medicine of course. Ron had an ice cream in the interval but I
didn't fancy one. Pat got a signed CD by Peter Noon not bad going. We are all
going to find out now if there are other concerts we like to go to. It's the
ideal night out for us. Well today chilling out and will have the chippy later
making up for lost time with it being closed the past 2 weeks. I'm having my
medicine too of course. Love Clare