[guide.chat] Thank you clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 23:11:51 -0000

Hi clare
Oh god was begining to worry where you were to mention my lovely day
hhahahahehehehehehe Thought you had gone to malcolms to help him out by letting
him make choclates for you both to sell outside his house for money for that
poor begger hahahahahahaha he is getting desperate now you see

Oh clare,poor you ah sore throat its because you talk to much and all that
singing you did on Tuesday night wow looks like malcolm is going to have to get
you cough medicen in now at his party  just incase your not right in time oh my
god hope you get right so looks like Kermit the fog has jumped inside  your
mouth while you had it opened wide at theatre singing out loud
hahahahehehehehehehe
so now your croaky now
miss croaky oh new title for yu there now

Hey clare roll on x factor tomorrow night horray

Clare,guess what
Julie has invited me for potato hash and home made pastry and red cabbage and
crispy cobs tomorrow for tea how cool is that?
yum yum yum
going at 2pm till 5.45pm
Coming back for the chase at 6pm and x factor at 8pm

cool yea
be glad of sunday for day in though
Clare its your busiest week next week horray
good
Right good night god bless you

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/11/2011 21:40
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely christmas lunch

Hi Carol, oh I'm so happy you had such a lovely time the restaurant sounded
lovely and your lunch so yummy. So glad you got lots of that all important
chocolate fix too. Oh I loved all of your meal there but the chocolate the best
of course. Well, I notice the cracker jokes don't get any better haha. Well yes
it's so cool to get dressed up when we get the chance it makes us feel so
lovely doesn't it? Well my day hasn't been as good. I'm suffering with a sore
throat so not feeling so well. I still had my medicine but I have been having
real medicine as well. I'm going to take some more before bed. The real
medicine of course not the chocolate kind haha. This is cough medicine I mean.
I didn't even feel like my chippy so shows how bad I feel. I had chicken soup
instead. I did manage my aero mousse though. It's nice and light so that's a
good one I can stick to of course. I know you will sleep well after your long
but lovely day. Love Clare xxxx