[guide.chat] Tennis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:53:59 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yeah, you certainly so funny when tennis is on everything else
comes last hahahaha. I don't blame you at all. Good on you I say. After all
it's only once a year so a treat for you. Yeah, it will certainly be quiet on
here that fortnight lol. I will just have to do your share of the chatting
won't I? If that's possible lol. As I'm not into tennis. I'm not into any sport
really but my parents love it. A good thing I have my emails, my music, my
books and magazines to keep me going. Oh yeah, and also lots of medicine much
needed and word puzzles too. Also I will be out at my clubs and dance so ideal.
OH those headlines made me laugh so much. Fame at last yet again. Love Clare
xxxx