[guide.chat] TO Jenny.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:43:41 +0100

Hi Jenny, So you've had a hard days night. hahaha. I to have claim to fame. I
appeared on the  "  Harts of Gold show with Esther Ranson. plus I met and
shared a bit of banter with Joeanner Lumly. .

What show did you do and who was on it. I did mine in London.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Carol
thanks for your email, glad you want to hear more of my story,
we have had a busy day  first we had to take some walk about phones back to
Argos as they were faulty so we got our money back for them,then we went to buy
some new bedding for our bed and managed to get some nice things with curtain's
to match,we then got some new  rechargeable batteries for our old phones only
to find out when we put them into the phones the old batteries might have been
leaking and that is why the phones were not working properly in the first
place, we went home and had lunch and then took the dogs out,then the
hairdresser came to cut my hair,and also I had a couple of skype calls on my I
phone,
so you can see it has been quite a day,
hope you have had a good one,?
lots of love from