[guide.chat] Strict warden here from block h.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:26:40 +0100

Right you lousy lot Phillis,Senn and malcolm

what the hell do you think your playing at?

My little sister carol gone to do all her washing now and house work she told
me she told you i am back at 5pm
Got news for you lot  came back on early flight from France with my wife and 6
kids two dogs and 4 cats

got villa over there .
Now got my uniform back on want you all back in block h jail by 6pm

Got that!

not a minute later ok

Malcolm your in cell 9 with Senn

Phyllis back in cell 0 too on your own
allowing you to take your rug making in and cussions

Duties for monday 8th of August

Malcolm want you to scrub all the court yard out for two hours then bring
bucket of water in then want you to serve 400 prisoners with food in canteen
no no no not miss piggy boots she is not allowed in there

after that want you to polish all the brass on wardens offices and then polish
ok
might let you have glass of water in your cell for rewards

Senn

your duties in morning is working in the shower rooms cleaning all floors and
tiles and pipes down then after that take cups of teas to all staff and me in
offices and then want you to brush corridors out
then back in cell next to malcolm what you both do is your busniss do not kiss
as camera is instored now

Phyllis

want you to wash bedding for 400 prisoners bunks beds

want you to clean all toilets out with flash cleaner the asda owns flash

then want you to go in laundrey to wash all mens arrows uniforms and then want
you to mopp the canteen floors then wash all pots

then back in your cell to rug making

hope you all got that
going now to umpack my cases

still watching you all through my close circut camera

Love the miserable sod warden carol of block h x.x.x.x.