[guide.chat] Ssda store

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:57:11 +0100

Good morning vanessa
just read the asda news you sent in there about 4 year old boy going in Toilet
getti sexuality abuse

shocking what is now happening to our kids nowdays

I think its bad now our kids can't even go to Toilet on there own any more
very sad

can't play in gardens any more now unless parents watching them
what is happening to our society getting worst

I personally think cameras should be instored now inside stores Toilets
that way can catch the swines who do this kind of things
sure you weill all agree with me on this one most definattely .

My carer comes with me all the tine to Toilet or sisters they stand outside my
door garding it
I feel much safer being blind

crikey not bare thinking about is it?

oh so scary what is happening to kids now

I can't understand how come in asda stores other stores etc always got some one
coming in and out all day
how these dirty idiots can find time to do this
it beats me that.
yes should get cameras instored now more now then ever

I have never attempted to try and go to Toilet on my own
No thanks
never never

Love Carol xxxx