[guide.chat] Sporty but soggy weekend

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 13:05:43 +0100

hello all, just a quick message , we have no fundraising this weekend so
looking to hog the tv for a sporting saturday, firstly there is the
rugby,England against Wales, supposed to be a friendly match, some hopes, this
is a divided house as I'm english and Steve is a proud welshman, that's
followed by the football, Southampton against Leeds, let's hope the best team
wins ha ha, sorry Harold, up the saints, it's raining here , what a suprise, it
rained all over our planned bbq for the grandkids pirate party so we had all
the things indoors apart from the sandpit treasure hunt, off to get comfy in
front of the telly, catch up soon, hugs from Vanessa, Steve and Scottxxx