[guide.chat] Sore paws

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:56:36 +0100

hello all, it's your doggy mate here, Scott, it's raining here and boy am I
glad, it's been raining for almost the last week and my paws are getting soggy
and sore after the week I've had, have been helping my mum and dad do some
fundraising for ever or so it seems, got fed up with trying to stay gorgeous in
the wet, even though was wearing my jacket, don't mind the work but it's so
much better to be warm and asleep on mum and dad's bed, it's so much strain
when you are a born star like me, a big, black, handsome labrador who is still
only 2, although I love my dad and enjoy working for him it is much more fun
when getting all the fuss and attention from my adoring fans, but don't worry
all of you, I am still just a good boy really and just want to play and mess
about with my furry chums, must go and have a shake and a big strech, yawn and