[guide.chat] Some bits of news from Dolphin

  • From: Sarah Jones <Sarah.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:57:18 +0100

Hello everyone,
Dolphin are at Sight Village next week.
We are exhibiting at Sight Village, Birmingham on the 17th and 18th of July.
It's one of the biggest events in our diary, so if you're in the area why not
come meet the team and enter our Champagne prize draw. There will be many other
companies there too with a huge variety of gadgets and useful information for
people with sight loss.

We've an exclusive offer for Guide customers - refer a friend for £20.
If you know someone who would benefit from using Guide on a computer, refer
them to Dolphin and when they place an order we'll send you a £20 gift voucher
to spend with M&S! Your friend will get free delivery on their order too.
This offer is available for orders of Guide, SuperNova or computer packages
placed directly with Dolphin UK between July 10th and December 20th, 2012.
Please get permission from your friends before passing on their
contact details OR ask them to get in touch with David C by calling Dolphin on
01905 754 577 (we have four Davids at Dolphin)!

Did you know?
Dolphin have launched a NEW software tool to help with reading and writing -
perfect for young people with dyslexia and other literacy difficulties. If you
know someone who might benefit tell them to visit www.YourDolphin.com/SaySo for
a free trial OR call James on 01905 754577.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and
notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.

Dolphin Computer Access Limited. Registered in England No. 2065974. Registered
address - Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, United
Kingdom.