[guide.chat] Snowing here all day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:33:04 -0000

Good evening all
wow we had thick snow right through sinced 12pm
goodness struggled to walk in to our julie's car crunch crunch crunch brrrrr
freezing
Back now had my tea at Julie's had chicken pie and boiled potatoes and
vegetables yummy jam tart and custard yummy
Actually wasn't going today all bored stiff with snow hahahahahaha
goodness never thought we would get away with it wow
more snow is due over night
oops oh dear looks now like our activities will not take place in week now wow
got 40 emails come home too hahahahahahaha
take care Love Carol x.x.x.x.