[guide.chat] Snow and now Rain.

  • From: "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:34:04 -0000

Hi All,

The snow got a shift last night with the light rain fall.  It is now down to
about 2 feet deep where it has not been touched.

It did not rain heavy enough here to cause any problems with flooding but there
is a slight breeze and sunshine this morning which could cause problems with
thawing snow.

We are hoping to get out for a walk this afternoon weather permitting.  The
road conditions are not to bad at the moment.

Some of the family were over yesterday and they all took to the field with a
rear tractor, inner tube, to sledge down the hill.  They all came back soaked
through but enjoyed themselves immensely.

No, I did not join them but Kendal went for the laugh and also came back soaked
and knackered.

Alex