[guide.chat] Slow cooker

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:32:07 +0100

Hi sarah
he is going to wave me tomorrow he has travelled to wimbledon tonight peace at
long last hahahahahaha
sleeping all alone tonight booboobooboo
crying now boobooboo
He weill have his beautiful white expensive designer shorts on wow oh wow

Well yes that slow cooker book is only £3 for two volumes wow
its braille or large print no cd's yet they are looking in to that.

got one thousands recipes in it cool
Your gorgeous Gordeon weill be so occupied now won't he?
mean in the cooking hahahahehehehehehe
oh yes send him to Britains best dish on itv 1
that wa on for weeks when it comes back enter gordon for it cool yea
cheerio mate

Love Carol x.x.x.x.