[guide.chat] Skype again

  • From: Tony Butler <antonybutler1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Guide Chat <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:23:06 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am sending this message on behalf of Tony, I am his sister in law Helen.

We have got Skype working properly now, with thanks to Alex, but I need to add
more names to Tony's address book so Tony can call out rather than just waiting
for incoming calls.

I am helping Tony to build up the contact information in his Guide address book.

It would help me a lot if you could let us know what your Skype names are (if
you dont mind Tony Skype-ing you for a chat).  My apologies if this is a repeat
request.

Many thanks.

Helen.

Tony's Skype name is