[guide.chat] :{ Sheila } : Fwd: Fw: Aussie Pick Up Line

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:08:15 +0100

: Fwd: Fw: Aussie Pick Up Line

         *
A Aussie walks into a  pub and takes a seat next to a very attractive
woman..  *
He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his watch for a
moment.

The woman notices this and asks, 'Is your date running late?' *
No', he replies,'I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just
testing it..' *
The intrigued woman says, 'a state-of-the-art watch?*
What's so special about it?' *
The Aussie explains, 'It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically.' *
The lady says, 'What's it telling you now?'

Well, it says you're not wearing any panties.' *
The woman giggles and replies *
Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!'

The Aussie smiles, taps his watch and says,*
 Bloody thing's an hour fast!'*