[guide.chat] Senn keyboard

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:12:42 +0100

Good morning Senn
How are you?

oh it would be lovely if you did a voice mail to us all and just play somthing
anything on your keyboard what do you think?
hear your voice on voice mail
What have you got planned today?
I am going to asda at 2pm our Julie finishes school at 2pm our Asda is only 15
minutes away
what is your favourite shops senn?
Mine are marks and spencers,next pound shop  card factory.
Now and again you can get 8 cards all for just a pound
cool yea
nice cards in card factory
Our Sansburys is half hour drive in car wow long way
My Carer is having brand new Tesco's built at top of her road wow ideal for her
as its her favourite shops store
Next year it weill be finished
She lives on a very busy main road and five minutes from the main big motorway
that takes you to Blackpool wales etc
can't be bad
Can't go to arts classes today with carer being in Spain she deserves it.
My sister finishes school at 2pm so going to asda for food shopping
I always get enough in for 4 hahahahahaha greedy bugger i am

What part of the country do you live in?
mine is manchester
raining now here oh dear
take care