[guide.chat] Sara's family

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:41:07 +0100

Good afternoon sara
ah that was lovely you talking to us all about your lovely family
Ah how sweet the ducks are hahahahaha
ah loved thre names
cute .
I read a story called the ugly ducklings cute
Sara fancy your dad working in hearing aid factory wow wish he could give you
leaflets to scan abut hearing aids for us sure i am not the only one on here
deaf
I wear spirit high powered hearing aid digital one on my left ear and cochlear
implant on other ear
Thanks for telling us is Bambury in America?
curious sounds long way away
Take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/07/2011 13:29
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara's voicemail

Hi Carol.

OH glad yu liked the voice mail its so nice to put voices to names. OH I
couldn't forget our lovely soft pinchable cheeked Malcolm bless him.

Well about my family, my parents live half an hour fro me in a village and my
DAd works at a hearing aid factory and my Mum gave up work when she had us.  My
sister Laura also works at the same place on the phones and lives in BAnbury
not far from me. My brother Stuart lives with his Fiance in Bicester another
nearby town and at the moment they live with Charlotte's parents but are
looking for their own place.  My parents have a golden retreaver called Bobby
and five ducks called sugar, candy, treakle, toffee and fudge. My Mum loves
birds and joined bird watch groups on facebook and its lovely to hear of the
birds making nests and hatching eggs all the lovely babies bless them. She
makes lots of cakes with the duck eggs naughty but nice especially the
chocolate ones as she uses Nutella spread which is lovely.  My grandparents on
my Dad's side are still up in stoke on trent where my parents were both born
and bread and I was born in Congleton Cheshire where I spent the first 12 years
of my life. Well that's enough about me for now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxx