[guide.chat] Right you froggie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:21:37 -0000

now listen here froggy calyx
my beautifyl skin is under a lot of pressure now and my mascara runs in to my
beautiful skin
Damn you for spoiling my beautiful looks by sending my blood pressure up so
high its touching the ceiling now
hey got news for you frog
kermit is laughing at you he is enjoying watching you feeling the pressure he
loves it hahahahahahahaha
forgot to warn you Kermit loves to take the piss hahahahahahahaha
keep smiling girlie frog go and take  RUN SKIP AND HOP
going to phone my kermit now oh yes forgot to warn you frog
kermit takes frogs out for dinner but after treating them to lizzards and pea
lie rice he then dumps them in the deep end sweetie

miss wonderful and gorgeous miss piggy