[guide.chat] Replies to more messages

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:11:34 +0100

Hi Sarah I'm so happy you had a lovely time with Emma and how cool you got our
lovely Joe's album. Can't wait for his new one to come out on 22 August. Oh
that cookie swirl so yummy covered in chocolate just my thing. Ah such a shame
there's none left for me haha. Oh yes we will have Phyllis's share of the
chocolate then no worries there it won't go to waste with us around that's for
sure hahaha. Oh Senn that's so cool you had steak pie as we did. Hope you get
your shopping tomorrow. Yes it's yucky weather for sure not summery at all.
Typical holiday weather. Phyllis I love your bangers and mash and pancakes I'm
coming over there right now haha. No need to ask what topping I want on my
pancakes. Glad the computer lesson went well. Hope that situation in your
kitchen is soon sorted what a nightmare for you. Hugs Clare xx