[guide.chat] { Received with many thanks to Margaret F.}: Fw: The Cowboy

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 00:04:04 +0100

: Fw: The Cowboy

:

                  THE COWBOY

                  A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.

                  'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.  'On a
trip to the Black Hills out in  South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers,
who were threatening a young woman.  I directed them to leave her alone, but
they wouldn't listen.  So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed
biker and smacked him in his face ... Kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose
ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off!!  Or I'll kick the
s___ out of all of you!'

                  St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

                  'Just a couple of minutes ago!

'