[guide.chat] Radio Shack.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 06:31:58 -0000

Good morning all
well this monday my new radio shack came in post oh boy its brilliant.
well its a tape recorder from R.N.I.B.

I paid £40
yes I know
expensive but its well worth the money if you do lot of tape sponding to
personal friends outside list
I am ging to use it for my putting messages on magazines too
good

oh its brilliant model
about 6 inches wide 4 inches tall
deck door in front of you opens outward towards you.
got round speaker on the left hand sside
got three buttons on top at back.
in front of them three ovel buttons they got long bar and tiny oval button
right next to that bar.

tiny oval button is on left to bar.

right once you drop your c90 cassette in the dor that opens
shut it closed.

right now you press the bar and tiny button down together to record

talk .

then the three little oval buttons on back the first on left is to stop reject.
then the recording bar will come up ok

now then button on right which in this case if first button from left is to
rewind

then to hear your voice press the long bar on its own
that is the play button

becareful though you don't accidently press that tiny button down too otherwise
you weill go over what you have said ok

now then the middle button of them three buttons is fast forward.

right now on side of tape recorder is little fat wheel right at bottom on right
not on front.
but on right hand side

at very bottom corner
if you turn that weel round the tiny one it goes really loud

brilliant
its black and silver
got strap on left hand side ideal

recoomend it for anybody who loves taping and putting messages on it  good
 easy to carry about too
I am so happy now I have bought it now

I ordered it last thursday got it monday quick that was.

well worth it
believe me.
Radio shack is just name of the company
No it doesn't have a radio on it .