[guide.chat] RE football

  • From: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:02:08 +0100

Hi Carol. Sorry, no, never heard of him, it was a good few years ago i was
there, & i was fully sighted, so if he was anything to do with vi our paths
probably wouldn't have crossed.
Cheers
David

From: david freathy - Email Address: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/07/2011 18:22
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] RE football

Hi Vanessa,Cheers for that, i will give it a try sometime this week. I'm really
missing watching the football, got 100's of DVD's but takes ages finding the
one i want!I wonder if you could give me some tips on tracking down some old
friends, i used to work as a chef, & lived & worked all over the country, &
unfortunately over time have lost touch with a lot of old friends, there's a
big reunion planned for a hotel near Peterborough where i used to work, plus
one for a group of us who used to go to Ibzia for the summer, Guide doesn't
seem to work with Friends Reunited & are not getting far with Facebook either,
any help or tips would be great!
Thanks Again for the Arsenal link
Cheers
David
From: david freathy - Email Address: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/07/2011 12:15
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] football

Hi Si, Yes, you may have the slightly balding Prince Billy in your ranks of
famous Villans, but here at Arsenal we have Alan Davies, Nick Hornby, & the one
& only Tom Watt aka The great Lofty from Eastenders!!! Arsenal are pretty good
with their blind fans, there's always a blind person in the supporters forums
to put our views & any problems across & for 50 quid a season you get all the
home programmes on CD, which is pretty good value for around 40 to 50
programmes depending on how well we do in the cups!!! I heard today that we
will accept 35 million from Barcer for Cez, so will be looking for a new
captain again!
Good Luck for this season, except when your playing us!!
David
P.S loved the gloves joke!