[guide.chat] Puzzles

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 16:23:28 +0100

I haven't sent in a puzzle for a while. Does anyone want me to carry on sending
the puzzles. If not then I won't send anymore puzzles in. It's best I know than
not know at all. Anyway here's a puzzle to get those brains ticking for anyone
who wants to do them.

For our newcomers daft Jim and dazzling Darren here's what you do. First part
of puzzle. Unscramble the 4 sets of letters to get 4 words. Second part is to
use the letters given to answer a riddle. Note. The first 4 words and the
riddle are not connected. These puzzles are in 2 separate parts. I usually send
in the answers later when I have given everyone chance to have a go. Here goes.

1. SLELP
2. CROUC
3. TRIEVD
4. MTOICM

Using the letters-LELROEDMO-fill in the blanks to answer the following
riddle.
The answer has three words. They have given us the first word which is 'A'.
The second word has 4 letters and the third word has 5 letters.

The lead actress was this to the admiring understudy. A ______ _________