[guide.chat] Product fresh air

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:22:18 +0100

Hi Vanessa
Oh wow this is fantastic
I am loving this stuff your putting on for us all wow
this Globe fresh air fan sounds fantastic
keep them coming in its just great

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 14/06/2011 23:00
Sent To: GuideChat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] product fresh air

Every home needs this fresh air globe, it sucks in the bad air and blows out
good clean fresh air from just water, which is good for asthma, smokers,
cooking smells, household odours etcetera.
The globe changes colours or can be set at prefered colour.
The globe is easy to fill as it has an inside line where the water goes to and
the line can be felt easily.
You can buy and add a few drops of aromas like lemon or lavender and various
other aromas or just use ordinary water.
Price is £39.99p at Argos, but can be bought over the phone from JML for
£29.99p, they are very nice people I have bought the globe and many of their
products over the phone, they have a good range of products on the website that
I have on this email.
I have had permission to put prices and website of products, the link .

www.jmldirect.com/Fresh-Air-Globe-PF2550/
Vanessa the Google girl.

Skype name = RainbowStar123