[guide.chat] Posting emails on group

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:43:07 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes this is so funny hahahahaha. Thank you for bringing it to our
attention. I haven't seen any of Jenny's emails on group either only your
replies so I was wondering who you were talking too hahehehehe. Well to reply
to emails on group you have to put it on the guide chat email address in the
address book. Pressing number 3 straight away will keep it on the person's
private email address. I assume that's what's been happening anyway without
even realising it was going to the person's private email address but it's
easily done. I thought I should explain that for Jenny and anyone else who
doesn't know. Love Clare