[guide.chat] Poor Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:56:26 +0100

Good evening sara,
ah that is shocking behaviour of Jamie you both were getting on so well there
what has gone wrong?
why was tehre no explamation from him?
can't just cut you off like that not right

oh very bad of Jamie I am shocked now to hear all this oh my god
thought it was all bit odd sara him not getting in touch with you for whole day
oh somthing is not right here sara
oh dear not good
I am disgusted now
very hurt over this you were so happy together well it looked like that any way
oh dear not nice what Jamie has done to you but why oh why has he behaved like
that

Jamie if your listening you need to come on group to explaine after all sara
done nothing wrong there what is up with you jamie?
you can't just shut her off for no reason come on let us all know what has
upset you for you to do that to hurt poor sara
Love from a disgusted Carol x.x.x.x.