[guide.chat] Phyllis Phones

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:12:40 +0100

Oh dear Phyllis that's not good you haven't had much luck with a phone but that
vodafone one does sound the best bet for you. They are very good. I started on
vodafone but then went onto Asda mobile as it's cheaper on pay as you go. It
used to be 4 pence a text and 8 pence a minute phone call but now it's 6 pence
a text and 10 pence a minute phone call so only gone up 2 pence so not going to
break the bank hahahhehehehehe. You can actually use any sim card you like from
any phone company in the phone of your choice although you will need help to
set it up. My dad did mine for me when I changed from Vodafone to Asda he just
changed the sim card in my phone putting the Asda sim card in my phone instead.
Both my parents are now on Asda mobile too. My dad changed onto it first, then
he changed me over to it and now my mum's changed over as she used to be on T
mobile. Asda mobile is partly owned by Vodafone I believe. I know contracts can
also work out cheaper so it's all about personal choice as everything is. Have
a lovely weekend. How amazing your mum's 94 what an amazing age to reach. Hope
you are able to get a cake from the bakery. Well enjoy that yummy dinner the
chocolate cheesecake being the best bit of course there's just no contest there
just my thing. You getting that all important chocolate fix in a big way or
should I say the girls are hahahaha. I just had chicken legs with roast
potatoes and that yummy aero mousse. I had chocolate cake with a cuppa this
afternoon so getting my all important chocolate fix in a big way. Just chilling
out. No plans for the weekend. My parents are enjoying the tennis finals. I'm
enjoying my music and my book. I'm listening to the moon at midnight by
Charlotte Bingham it's very good. I finished the Catherine cookson book I was
reading. Well Phyllis it will be so lovely to chat so I will send you my phone
number privately as don't want to put it out on here. Love Clare xxxx