[guide.chat] Phyllis Bless you

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:11:46 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Oh wow never expected you to get my canvas that quick and my god your already
getting a start on it for Holly the pink one ah she weill love that in her
bedroom
Her carpet is pink and walls have all disney princess all over it and she has
posters with disney and frog posters too
she has jewellery box in disney princess and also ruck sack and pencil cases
she has a princess head and shoulders stand on her dressing table she can style
her hair how she likes
She has lots of books and costume dresses too glass shoes too.
her rug your making weill be lovely for Holly
her name is spelt like this
H.O.L.L.Y.

Glad your busy when is that man coming down from New zealand?

have nice day