[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:51:42 -0000

Good morning phyllis
Oh nice your keeping so busy nowdays wow December is such a busy month for us
all
i am happy now everyting is done now thank goodness

i am ready for few days away soon to stay at my two sisters can't wait to get
away from this flat now for nice earned rest let others wait on me ahnd and
foot
why not
when i go to my sisters on christmas eve taking my craft bag and cd walkman and
couple of magazines on cd .
what I love about being at my sisters houses they let me put both my legs up on
settee put loads of cushions at back of me stuff me with all sorts of food and
medicen my choclate of corse yummy
and i lisen to there big 42 inch screen tv they bought last year wow loud them
big tv

good
I love my comfort at their houses

nice changed
they told me i am not allowed to take my lap top with me as need a rest from it
so right they are too.

hope your going to have great dinner in that resturant phyllis just think your
being waited on no cooking in your house horray
do you good
i love it wehn people can chill out over christmas
great
i am ready for my chill out soon now yippee
4 lvoely days just sat in other houses being waited on hand and foot
can't wait

love it
why not
I deserve nice 4 day break just doing absolutely nothing
boy good hey

so phyllis i weill look forward to hearing all your christmas on here and
others too i hope
ah got new babies on our group now
first of all
baby charlie and jaydon
now noah now malcolms new grandchil brilliant

have nice day

love carol xxxx