[guide.chat] People Born Blind

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:42:30 +0100

Hi David oh well said there. If only there were a lot more men in this world
who will see past a woman's disability and be with us and love us for who we
are. You are a true gent for sure. Oh dear I'm so sorry the girl with MS you
went out with died how sad for you. Yes as you say she's now at peace and you
have lovely memories you treasure forever and no one can take them away from
you. Oh David that's so cool restaurants will cut up food if asked beforehand.
I haven't yet come across that yet but it's worth knowing for sure. Oh yes I
understand the meaning of that phrase we see things differently for sure as our
other senses are so much stronger with not having sight. I can usually tell a
lot by someone's tone of voice such as what mood their in, if they are smiling
etc and also I feel things as my sense of touch is so much stronger as is the
fact my feelings are very sensitive emotionally and I'm very sensitive to
picking up vibes from people whether they are good or bad. It's like having a
sixth sense but of course it's really our fifth since we don't have sight. It's
our other senses being stronger so not sure if it can be counted as an extra
one. Well no worries about not being able to see us beautiful women in a visual
way You can see us in lots of other ways which is even better as it's always
what's inside and personality that counts for so much more than looks. Oh it
must be so hard for you not being able to hear well besides being blind. Yes
blindness is so isolating and I imagine deafness is too but to have both must
be so hard and doesn't bear thinking about I can't imagine that situation. You
do amazing for sure. Well David it's so good to meet you. Thanks again for the
lovely encouraging words. Chat again soon. Love Clare xxxx