[guide.chat] POIME FOR ALL ANIMAL LOVERS

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:00:45 +0100

 POIME FOR ALL ANIMAL LOVERS

                                                                WHY?

                                                                BY: JOHN
JUSTICE

Love heals all wounds, or so I believe,

So when I'm alone again, why do I grieve?

Are we brought into life to be left on our own,

Is it part of God's plan that we're left all alone?

Dogs don't understand when we cry or we're sad,

They watch us and ask why we're feeling so bad;

They cuddle up close, lick our tears when we cry,

But not once has a dog ever stopped to ask why:

Is something not right here, do we all have it wrong?

Have our dogs and our cats known the truth all along?

They live in the moment, each day is brand new,

Are they trying to teach a new lesson to you?

Can we live in the now and make each second last?

No, for us there is hurt while the memories last;

Would our friends cause us sorrow, would they lead us to pain?

No, let light shine inside us, let love live again:

We should treasure our dog friends as each passes by,

We should welcome each moment then struggle and try;

To prepare for that time when we must say goodbye,

Then make room for our new friends and never ask why:

-----