[guide.chat] Outlook on life

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:19:09 +0100

hello all, it's so quiet on here today, in answer to your health questions,
Carol, there are many of us on here who have more than just bad eyesight, Steve
has a tiny bit of sight as well as many physical disabilities, he didn't know
what it was that he had until he moved here and our local surgery did a man's
health check as a new patient, he just thought he was clumsy as he is very tall
and has big feet, now we know that the condition is incurable and so will end
up in a wheelchair, I've been totally blind for14 years and have been wearing 2
hearing aids for the last 3, they say it is all part of the diabetes which is
why I envy your chocolate fixes, never mind though as you girls can have my
share, we don't feel sorry for ourselves as we can help each other to giggle at
those who take life a bit too seriously , it helps to make people realise that
even with a disability you can have a good time, when sighted one of my jobs
was as a lady trucker, driving loads all over the country, had the chance to
see and do things that are good to have as memories, but it is always great to
learn new things, get out and about and make others realise how great you are,
so go for it girls, have fun and stay safe and laughing, keep on trucking ha ha
, girls rule, Vanessa xx