[guide.chat] Our group

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:36:32 +0100

hi Clare, as you said we also have a bring and buy sale at each meeting,we have
2 a month, always with a cuppa and cakes and biscuits, next month we are having
a cream tea as 2 of our members , a married couple, celebrate their 70th
wedding anniversary, what a milestone, we like to party, just before our
holiday we had our own royal wedding, the bride was a man and the bridegroom
was one of the ladies,it was very funny and we hear that there may be a baby to
follow, we are also planning for the christmas lunch, we have another day out
in November for a christmas shopping trip, the club helps with transport costs,
had a phone call today to say that a local bank is paying for a trip to a show
and yet another christmas lunch, don't tell Carol where we are going as she
will eat all the grub, you girls can have my chocolate as I'm a diabetic but
get your hands off my roast potatoes, catch up soon, got more collecting to do
tomorrow, want to put my feet up, cheers, Vanessa and co xx