[guide.chat] On Bossy Boots Orders. My Day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:54:57 +0100

Good Afternoon Malcolm oh your club sounds so cool just my thing and even
better you get tea and toast there and a cooked dinner not bad going. OH
sausages on buns our favourite of course us girls love our sausages
hahahehehehehe. Well I'm now ready to pinch those lovely soft cheeks of yours a
yummy Malcolm sandwich. OH you would be in your element with all us girls at
your club. We would love it too. Oh hour own personal butler. How lovely. Love
Clare xxxx