[guide.chat] OhDamn it

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:15:40 -0000

Good evening all
oh made a right balls of my computer trying to sort it out it went off the
power then left it for half an our no speech came on then blow me when get it
working the date and time gone all bloody funny again typical oh how
frustrating .
anyway had lovely time today
we had party in our little day centre Dianne was 75 we sang happy birthday to
her had nice cake and mixed sandwiches
sausage roll pringles yummy
After that we made 3 d cards great
After that lady in charge told us next week having a meeting about christmas
party oh my god did i get excited over that hahahahahaha
After 1pm me and julia went to morrisons
After that went to new cafe
guess what!

ordered home made meat and potato pie with home made crust yummy Joe ann
delivered it to my flat at 4.15pm it was hot and tasted delicious
yummy she dished it in to one of my deep dishes great then she left
How cool is that?wow
going to order one for next week.
lovely can't beat home cooking made chips to go with it yum yum yum
now behind in emails with this crap computer breaking down on me felt like
throwing it out of bedroom window well working now but not proper date typical
going for mug of tea to calm down now
Take care