[guide.chat] Oh malcolm not now please

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:30:25 -0000

hi sweet heart
oh no when weill you ever leave me alone another phone call
no can't set date for wedding yet?hahahahahahahaha no can't join nick and lee
ann in corrie on there honeymoon what on earth were you thinking

hey vanessa wants to be our maid of honor  senn
phyllis
jan
jenny c jenny mock cathie
all the others donna margaret ann too
all want to be our bridsmaids oh my,

the 4 men the two daft jims and two johns want to be page boys
kevin our chef for our 6 teer wedding cake
oh no malcolm your over the top now not given me chance to say yes yet

oh wow your rushing me already only spent one night in your house
and now your planning top wedding venue in gretna green

oh my,

can't cope
going for lie down
leaving my phone off the hook for few hours now
you left 10 romantic messages on my phone again today
oh help oh help
get me out of here

love carol xxxx