[guide.chat] My weekend

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 19:15:05 +0100

Good evening all. I hope you having a good weekend and enjoying this lovely
weather as I am. Carol, I'm so happy you enjoyed the voice as I did. Yes I like
Bo but not keen on Becky or Ruth. The others were good though. I'm dreading the
results tonight when we find out the 4 singers who get through to next week's
final it will be all exciting stuff. Well last night was a buffet tea of
sausages, burgers, boiled potatoes, bread and butter, and pizza. Well at least
for me a nice variety. My parents had salad and onions added to their's but I
don't like salad. I'm not fussy honest. I just know what I like and don't like
haha. I had my chocolate fix too of course. Well for the first time in my life
I listened to all of the Eurovision song contest and really enjoyed it. Ah poor
Engelbert not getting us anywhere but I knew he wouldn't win especially when I
heard other country's songs were much better than ours. I'm glad Sweden won I
love their song it's very catchy. For a while I thought the Russian grannies
would win hahahaha. They were very good and funny and it just shows age doesn't
matter it's only a number good for them I say. I just hope I'm still as active
and young at heart when I'm their age. I didn't vote. I left that to everyone
else haha. I find that out of all of it the voting part and counting all the
votes is the most boring bit as it takes so long. Today I'm chilling out and
hope your day's good too. I'm so glad it's my busy week ahead of clubs and
dance. Well Carol I did consider your swap but I think your clothes would
certainly bury me. I'm little and good as you know hahahaha. I also saw that
Darren wants to swap an empty chocolate wrapper for a full one. No chance. No
girl in her right mind will give her chocolate fix away. Not even me now that
would be a miracle hahahaha. Not unless I could have some soft centres in place
of nutty ones. I don't like nuts. I'm nuts enough the best way it makes life
more interesting hahahaha. I had to get that one in. Well Carol enjoy the voice
results as I will and have a good week. Love Clare xxxx