[guide.chat] My weekend

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:09:12 +0100

Good morning all
back now its a hot day here so can't stay in bed at Julie's too hot

Came home in my pajamas hahahahaha
what am I like
Good job got car
Wayne drove me home as julie is still in her nightie now and boys in there
pajamas
Well yes my Saturday was nice

couldn't sit out in garden weather wasn't all that good yesterday .
I had nice chat with Julie
guess what!

got gossip for you now
well James went on a test drive yesterday guess what
he passed
wait for it
he has ordered a black and silver mope head bike wow
oh my god kids surprised you don't they?

well although he passed his driving test early this year can't aford a car he
is only 18.
James been saving up like mad he got £300 for his 18th birthday back in June
so sinced then saved like mad
guess what
his new bike is being delivered from bike shop in Warrington this Tuesday wow
he is very excited Julie wanted to surprised me because see if he passed his
test first
Julie and his dad are not that keen on the idea really but mope heads don't go
faster then motorbikes these like a scooter if you know what i mean
much safer on the roads if yur careful our James only wants it for going loacal
bless him

He told me he is going to take a photograph sat on it and send it to my friends
clare's parents to shoe them

I was shocked to hear it all shows how kids growing up so fast wow
its costing him £900
so his £700 he has saved up all year now julie and wayne and stella and me
putting rest too for his christmas box

James is going to go to University in manchester on it to our stellas to my
flat on it to his cousins just locally
Ah so happy now

I had cornbeef and onion crispy bakes and boiled potatos and vegetables yummy
we had jam roly poly and custards later
I enjoyed the x factor last night at Julie's mathew on x box all night with his
friend thomas
they were having a nice time
I enjoyed x factor
Oh wow even more now that Gary barlow out of take that is judge wow he is
gorgeous
do you know he has sold 14 million records yes wow
Kelly roland from amerca judge and lisa and loui walsh
actually I loved it but this crap pot man called George aged 19 got on oh my
god he can't sing sounded like a cat in shocking agony oh my god he was a waste
of space time and energy hahahahahahaha
he threw tantrams and threw microwphone  on floor he did that in 2008 he kept
swearing last night tv kept bleeping hahahahahaha
Young girl on there aged 16 touched the judges heart ah she was good sang an
elton john song lovely
another lady aged 26 called Goldie was ok too young boy called Frankie aged 18
sounded good too
can't wait now for next week.

Before that watched family fortunes
later watched millionaire
Ken barlow and michelle collins won fifty thousands pounds twenty five
thousands pounds to there choice of charity the other twnty five thousands
pounds for the public quiz questions they do.

very good Danny miller who plays arron in emmerdale and lisa too who plays
charity won fifty thousands pounds too

nice saturday night veiwoing .

right going for my shower now and wash my hair get breakfast
all have a nice relaxing sunday
going to make myself a stew in my slow cooker speak later on this afternoon
after done all my jobs

Take care