[guide.chat] My time at junier school

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin Guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:42:12 +0100

Well i never really enjoyed my time at school.
I walked a bit funny with my feet turned in and could never learn to ride a
trike never mind a bike.
The other kid's used to call me spass and spassy which was not nice.
I used to get teased and called names,i did not learn to read untill i was 8.
I hated p e as i was always the last one to get picked in a team and when they
picked me becouse i was the last one i could tell they did not want me.
In running races i always used to fall over and then get laughed at.
I never really had friends and i started to prefer being with animals and still
do.

angela