[guide.chat] My new drama group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:58:18 -0000

Good afternoon clare and all
wow oh wow  never been in a Drama group before.

Oh its all exciting guess what!
I had the leading role yes me hahahahahahaha I had to sit at a desk answere
phone and some one was complaining no seats so i told her to calm down and i
weill put you thrugh to manager  So i did so manager came on withch was another
member called Jodie  she was really complaining I had to pretend I was
listening to them both hahahahahaha
Manager came back to me and I said,is it all sorted he said yes
So I said right you can go for your break now see you in the morning
they all gave me a clap .
Oh listen to this now wait for it

This man is from mancats college in manchester he is traning to be a producer
wow he is coming next week putting me in a little play with some of the others
wow
don't know what part I am to play yet.  Oh guess what he is going to give us re
hersals then going to make a video of us wow
goodness all excited now Next thursday at 11am to 1pm
wow
30 in there today
After he has gone we had a singing group
different groups were seperated i had to sing
two la two la to la la la la
put it all together then other group all went
do we do we do we la la la
its to get you sing high and low notes
oh wow

Oh its fantastic

when we all sang different notes sounded great all together

i wiell do voice mail later to give you idea

so enjoyed myself