[guide.chat] My lovely surprise

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:06:11 -0000

Good evening all. I had a lovely surprise in the post this morning. I got a
parcel from my lovely special friend Carol and guess what? She sent me Barry
Manilow the ultimate collection CD now how cool is that? Oh I'm so happy and
can't wait to listen to it later. I have wanted this CD since I heard Barry
with an audience on TV 2 weeks ago. Ah how lovely of Carol I'm so excited. She
also sent me a lovely card which has a lady on the front she's sitting on a
stool and has chocolate biscuits in her hands. She made this card at her day
centre she certainly had me in mind there it's perfect. Also what I love about
this card is that it really stands out it's like 3 d so I can feel it very
well. So we both love our presents and cards from each other. We both so happy.
Carol loved her Christmas chocolate mould and the chocolate piglets which of
course soon went hahahaha. Oh what a lovely way of celebrating our 15 years of
friendship we do it every year we call it our anniversary. Yes I know. We barmy
for sure but we love it. It's well worth celebrating for sure. Here's to many
more years of friendship. I know we will be special friends forever. I'm so
excited and so happy that I wanted to share this with you. Love Clare