[guide.chat] My lovely day out

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:38:28 +0100

Good evening all
Wwow had a great time today
Well Julie and wayne and boys picked me up in car
We left here at 9.30am

Drove in to town as julie left her car in big car park for whole day
No cost as its a free car park
Well we walked up to train station met Stella at foyer
Good

We went to get the Liverpool train on platform 14.

I know now how to get there its the stop after
Warrington good
Before Liverpool
Widnes is only a small train station one line I believe

We only took 25 minutes on train from Manchester .
Guess what!

I had to pay full price of £9 for day return because had no rail card.

Anyway,not to worry
We got to Julie ann our Stellas daughter my neice
got loads of cuddles of Julie and little Samuel ah he very cute

goodness he was excited
he is only child
 anyway got to Julie's house only small two bedroomed terrace but its a lovely
house
Nice
Sat in her lounge
all had chill out first had chat over cuppa
About 2pm went for a carvry oh that was nice
We had turkey and roast beef too wow yummy
Sweet baby roast potatoes and mixed vegetable broccolli carrots peas and
parslips thinks spelt that right gravy and two yourkshire pudding
oh its lovely
Samuel wanted sausages and chips hahahahaha know what kids are like
then we had fruit crumble and custard
samuel had ice cream
James and mathew had fudge cake yum yum
they had same dinner as us wow

I had half a glass of largar and lime stella and julie ann had glass of wine
Our julie had diet coke
wayne had a beer
James had a wicked bottle never heard otof it some kind of drink for kids
can actually get drunk on them
Mathew had shandy
Samuel had some milk shake think it was a strawberry one

Ah it was really nice
After that went back to Julie ann's house she did all us a cup of nice tea
Samuel showed us all his toys he got for his 5th birthday
I have got him wolly scarf and hat and gloves for the winter in Beige  from
Debenhams

Stella grandma got him trampoline fo garden
 oh its funny had a go on it nearly fell off hahahahahaha
Good fun though
Anway his mummy and daddy bought him big swing for garden and skate board with
spiderman picture on it
Our julie and wayne and boys bought him railway train set on track oh my god
its noisey doing my head in hahahehehehehe
He got truck pick up truck  a farm
got jigsaw puzzles got books and painting kit clay kit clydo it called
 got portable tv for his bedroom in red from our michelle and mark and kids
he got ruck sack for school new trousers jaens
little sweatshirt in blue

got kiddies underpants with spiderman on.

got mini ambulance and mini jeep car
ah he did very well indeed
got dvd but can't remember now what it was called
oh yes he got box of different sweets
he got 19 cards

I enjoyed feeling everything good After that we all had cup of tea and cheese
and ham muffins and salad if we wanted followed by choclate cake oh what a
great day that is it now our last family day out now.
All back in work next week and in School

We got the 6.22pm train back in to manchester
Arrived back in manchester for 7pm

Went to car arrived home here for 7.50pm

oh wow tired now going to bed early tonight
Tomorrow going to have nice chill out all day
Hope you all liked my day

Going to see all my 28 emails now
take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.x.x.