[guide.chat] My lovely day in church

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:17:31 +0100

Good evening all
wow feeling very tired now
after done my emails ging to rest on my settee with head back with nice cuppa
put nightie on and dressing gown

well long day got up at 7am this morning.
had bath washed hair
got dressed up

oh church at 11am was just brilliant wow packed out
 congregration from wales and some form church in prestwich manchester called
saint johns  came too

oh wow our pastor gave talk first hims
then collection
then pastor from wales oh he is lovely ah gave lovely speech.
he did the testment new testmant
then two laides from his church sang to peono
then later on man sang to guitar then we all sang hims
then at 1pm
all went for lunch wow could smell it
wow noisey though
we had home made meat and potato pie red cabbage
two crispy cobs with butter on glass of juice

then we had cup cakes
i had strawberry one with mug of cappuccino coffee wow
oh nice athmothere in there  lovely
then after that at 2pm all went back in church
we had raffles
i won two cans of tango orange
how cool is that?

oh nice then we all held hand sang gossppisal song oh just so nice
then another pastor from the prestwich church gave talk about Jesus and respect
then last him
lovely
oh so tired now

going to chill out now

Elizabeth

oh just read your story on beatrice oh so happy she never died in the story
thank god

I love short stories

thank you herold for your short story too great

Vanessa
oh wow exciting all that read there all about your halloweeen afternoon with
your grandchildren ah so wonderful all dressing up brilliant
ah little charlie too and baby jenson too
ah how cute
oh wow love sound of your velvit hat and make up
and black maxi dress
ah sounded wonderful
oh wow like the sound of your fairy lights going in art room and two trains wow
cardboard houses oh fantastic
great
hey vanessa get your daughter to take photo of your kids all dressed up and put
photo on attachment for us after halloween wow that be fantastic
oh so happy now charlie is alright again thank god
he is in jesus care and our good lord is looking after charlie making sure he
is alright
charlie is going to grow out of it soon be much better
trust our lord vanessa

tell your daughter to take photograph of you all dressed up in your witch
outfit too please oh wow be lovely
our James can describe it to me or Elizabeth and daft jim can too for us all

right must go now going for lie down before x factor comes on tonight

love carol xxxx