[guide.chat] My lovely christmas lunch

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:17:06 -0000

Good evening all.
wow lovely time I had
Well carer Julia picked me up at 11.30am   We went  straight to Henshaws on
tram  Arrived in Henshaws for 12pm miday.
We all chatted to different ones in the big room all had cuppa nice

I wore my black cotton trousers black shiny shoes shiny bag with chain handle
on   Wore my new red top with white v neck inset in side
not sure spelt that hahahahahaha
red top had silver glitter on both breast then on bottom in each corner silver
glitter again
wore my silver glitter earings and silver braceletts wow looked lovely and why
not had somthing to dress up for all looked lovely I believe .
My carer wore black trousers and ancle boots and silver top and black drop
pearl earings looked lovely too   Pat art teacher wore black dress with nice
black and silver shoes ah nice
We all got in to cars and headed to manchester airport

Took twenty minutes
We wen in lovely resturant wow posh in there could hear aroplanes coming over
us wow very loud  we thought we were going in pub but pat wanted to surprise us
all
posh leather seats we sat on too
Oh nice had drink from bar first I had passion fruit drink so did julia
we all put our hats on pulled our crackers first and pathetic jokes
hahahahahahaha mine was
Why does santa has 3 gardens!

because he shouts Ho Ho Ho

you see,pathetic hahahahahahaha
what does santa get if his throat is sore!

tinsilitises

after that we blew our der ders in our mouth hahahahaha wow we made a racket
good fun though   Then our soup came and crispy warm baddatt
parsnip soup wow never had that before

Wh had  turkey stuffing balls roast potatoes,mashed potatoes,sprouts parsnips
carrots and peas wow gravy too sausages wrappped in bacon yummy must say it
tasted so delicious wow had glass of wine that was in with it all.
After that we all had choclate mousse and choclate sauce and ice cream wow
delicious
then coffee and after dinner mint
Oh what a beautiful time we had full up though  After that all had photos group
photos and then single photos we couldn't stop laughing because one of the boys
farted so loud he had too many sprouts hahahahehehehehehehe so later after
calmed down they manage to take photos of us all stood up
 then headed back in the cars back to henshaws
I got home for 6.30pm
took my best clothes off then put nightie on and dressing gown got drink and
settled down for soaps
Lovely day there
Hope you like my account
Will raed all the emails once corrie has finished
Take care all