[guide.chat] My day.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:51:53 +0100

Hi All, been busy boy ,  that's why no emails. Tuesday, went on walk with blind
group. very nice and sunny too. Wednesday, had my P.A. for two hours. then went
to daughter's for my dinner. Spaghetti bog. Yummy. today been in town now
yobbo's have gone. Thank god. about 50 of them the night before but glad to say
no damage, Police must have cleared them off. So been out today and did some
shopping. Bought a pair of jeans and a pair of cords. Now trying to catch up
with emails.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi all
well had good sleep last night thank goodness for that
woke up early though

as you can see here hhahahahahaha actually woke up at 6am
Has anybldy seen Malcolm?
sent message on group to him yesterday not heard all night oh my god Malcolm
where are you?
have you gone to Vanessa's already
let us know please not seen any emails now for three days on here surely your
not bored already hahahahahaha

Well everybldy going to my brothers vincents today for lunch great tell you all
about it when get back
raining again typical
hope you all have nice day
Love Carol x.x.x.x.