[guide.chat] My day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:21:56 +0100

Good afternoon all.
Hope your all well.
Hot outside here today in Manchester.

Well Julia picked me up at 10am.
Julia read my post wrote me birthday card out and then she looked in my freezer
to see if i need any frozen dinners.
After that she posted all my magazines back.
We went to Town packed out shows how many people out of work nowdays.
We went in pry marks I got new cotton nightie got two teddy bears kissing each
other hahahahaha ah cute.
red hearts coming out of there head.
Only £3.99
Julia got herself vest in white with lace round neck
After that we went in Debenhams for glass of orange juice yummy
looked around
After that we went in wallaces looking for a cotton bag that are all over now
with glitter on front didn't have my size all the bags were big ones
oh well not to worry.
Then we went in our favourite cafe had egg on toast yummy and glass of coke I
know sounds weird having coke with egg on toast hahahahahaha
Julia had bacon butty with brown sauce on and coke too.
After that went in Wilkinsons for new plug in called vanilla i got new tupper
wear dish for my microwave got lid on top can put some vegetables in there
Julia got plant called lillies in pink and purple
After that got lotttery and some sweets in  paper shop i got quarter of dolly
mixtures Julia got quarter of mint imperials .
Then went in marks and spencers I got cobs cheese now they do these small long
slices of cheese the size of a choclate bar for 40 pence if you only want a bit
of yellow cheddar cheese.
I got some to put on my toast in the morning ideal now don't have to have big
peices and have to slliced it up any more
I got cheese and onion slices two in pack for £1 99 like pasties but square
flat ones.
for microwave.
I got couple of dinners frozen ones some spuds with cheese and onion in.
just put in microwave for couple of minutes on high power.
I got jelly in pots 99 pence each got two orange ones
got packet of short bread biscuits.
Julia got her fish and roast beef from there and packet of crispy yourkshire
pudding.
nice
After that sat in gardens with ice cream from the ice cream cart
that is it then home Nice day