[guide.chat] My day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:36:32 -0000

Hi All.

Well it started with the alarm going off at eight a. m. So I grabbed it and
threw it  out of the room. Then I went into the bathroom and....keep eyes shut
girls and Clare, stop peeping. then came out of the bathroom. Got myself ready
and went down stairs to the kitchen. I got hold of Casper like I do every
morning and threw him outside in the cold. When he comes back in and I stroke
him that tells me how cold it is outside and then I can determine what to wear
when I go out. You could do that Senn and Carol. Throw Kermit and the six
piglets  outside then feel them when they come back in.
Then I rang a taxi and off I went to my second xmas dinner which I was having
with eight lovely women and two men. It was a very nice place we go too every
month for a meal so we booked are xmas dinner there knowing what to expect from
them. The place is called the Village.

We lounged about in the lounge would you believe and chatted and had a drink to
get us in the mood. Once all had arrived we were shown into  the dining area.
This was set out as though they were expecting the Queen herself to turn up.
But I knew she wouldn't because she was booked in later. I had a nice big bowl
of potatoes and leek soup and bread roll. Then I had the main course.
Traditional xmas dinner .Perfect, lovely. this was followed by cheese cake and
strewbreys and thick cream. Not forgetting the coffee and whisky and ginger.
Yummy.Then we chatted again and then got our taxis home. Very nice. As I was
going out I saw Liz, the queen to you lot of ragamuffings. Hey Malcolm, what's
the food like today. Oh, hi Liz I said. Are you having xmas dinner I said. No,
Like you said to me. When in Rome. So I'm aving fish , chips and mushy peas. OK
Liz, enjoy. going now my taxi is here. Home I came and here I am telling you
all about it.

love Malcolm. xxx.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,