[guide.chat] My day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:12:44 +0100

Good evening all. I hope you had a good day. I had a lovely catch up with Anna
over a cuppa and chocolate cake in cafe. We also had a lovely long walk
enjoying the lovely weather. For tea it's jacket potatoes with cheese and beans
and of course my all important medicine. Senn, I'm so happy your niece came
yesterday, Carol, I look forward to hearing about your day at Samuel's
birthday. Sarah and Jamie I look forward to hearing about your day too. Oh
that's such lovely news home and away is back on Monday I look forward to that
as have missed it. Vanessa and Malcolm, I hope you are both ok as not heard
from you for a couple of days. Ah that's such a shame your voice mail wouldn't
send as it was too long what a pain. Enjoy the rest of your time together.
Malcolm, I'm missing you. Such a shame I won't be able to chat with you on here
over the weekend when you get back but I'm sure you and Carol will do my share
of the chatting hahahaha. We will make up for lost time when I get back for
sure. Mucky duck 2, I love your jokes as always. Well I'm looking forward to
going to my auntie Pearl's tomorrow it's so exciting. How sad today is my last
day on here till Tuesday but will be thinking of you all. I will keep you
posted on my time with auntie Pearl it will be lovely. Love Clare xxxx